ArcheryClock is a countdown timer used for Archery matches. Basically it is software running on Windows to show
- How much time is left for the archer to shoot his arrows.
- It shows on the screen which turn (A-B-C-D) is ongoing.
- And a sound is generated to indicate start or end of shooting.
Optional it is possible to connect via USB:
- Traffic lights.
- Lights to indicate if it's the turn for Archer A, B, C or D.
release 2.4 available:
- Supports connection between 2 computers via Local Area Network (LAN) for a screen on the left side and the right side.
- Supports connection between 2 computers via serial connection for a screen on the left side and the right side.
- Supports E and F archers next to A B C and D archers.
- Supports Top (T) and Bottom (B) archers.
- Supports Manual mode. (operating trafic lights without countdown)
- Supports Emergency stop.
- Outdoor clock, using 7 segments digits. (Wireless connection possible)
- Support for Raspberry Pi Platform.
release 2.5 expected end 2016 supporting:
- Multicasting. Sent timing via (wireless) LAN to multiple other PC's/RaspberryPI's. So no long VGA cables needed anymore.
- Remote controll via Android Smartphone app
- improved remote controll for ppt-laserpointer by configurable funtions for pointer buttons.
- improved remote controll for GPIO on RaspberryPI by configurable input pins.
Software is available for free. We are still doing some changes in the code. Mainly to add functionality, but also to improve usability.
Any suggestions to improve the software let us know.
Hardware can be created by people with electronics skills. This site will explain how to make a switch box. And this site will explain how to create an outdoor led screen. If you need help creating the hardware, let us know.